|IMS Centre for Research conducting a first batch FRPM (Fellow Research Program in Management) Read More..
Master in Science(Computer Science) - M.Sc.(Computer Science)
Master in Science (Computer Science) - M.Sc. (Computer Science)
||In the month of June-July, once a year
||1:00 pm - 8:00pm (Mon-Fri, Second Shift)
|Recognition / Affiliation
||Recognized by MAKAUT.
||B.Sc(CS/IT) OR Equivalent
Through CET Examination.
|Admission Fees(One time)
|Caution Money(One time)
||Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable without Interest at the end of the Programme,after adjustment if any)
|IMS Registration & Miscellaneous Charges(One Time)
|Tution Fees per Semester
||Rs. 30,000/- x 4 = 1,20,000/-
|Total Fees in 3 Years
- MAKAUT Fees, Development Fees, Regular Exam, Back Log Fees Extra on actual.
- Late Fine, Yearly Fees, Bank Fees and Student Allowance Fees applied as per norms.
- Fees include Tution Fees, Complete two set uniform, Tab, Semester Expenses, Summer & Placement Assistance.
- In addition, all the students have to pay University Fees as prescribed by MAKAUT from time to time. All the fees are payable in Cash or Demand Draft or Cheque in favour of "Institute of Management Study" payable at Kolkata. In general, students have to pay a onetime University Development Fee to MAKAUT and Semester Examination Fee for each semester examination to MAKAUT.
- Miscellaneous charges include 2 sets of uniform comprising of 2 white shirts, 2 blue trousers, a tile, a belt and a blue blazor. It also include a Welcome Party, a Picnic, Industry Visits and one Seminar.
- Caution Money is refundable at the end of the programme/transfer/discontinuation after adjusting for any damage of property/fine/penalties/dues etc.
- Any late payment of fees in subject to late fees as decided by management.
Semester - I
- Priciples of Programming Languages
- Advanced DBMS
- Information Systems & Software Engineering
- Discrete Mathematics & Numerical Methods
- Corporate Culture & Communication
- Programming Lab(C)
- Advanced DBMS Lab
Semester - II
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Data Structure and Analysis of Algorithms
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Data Communication & Networking
- Object Oriented Programming Lab(using Java)
- Data Structure Lab
- Microprocessor and VHDL/Verilog Lab
Semester - III
- Operation Research
- Advanced Operating System
- Artificial Intellegence
- Elective -I
- OR Lab
- OS Lab
- Industrial Training
Semester - IV
- Elective - 3 Lab
- Viva Voice
Electives for Semester III & IV:
|Elective - I
||Elective - II
||Elective - III
||Electric Practical Lab
- Embedded System
- Image Processing
- Automata & natural Language Processing
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Network Security
- Data Warehousing & Mining
- Soft Computing
- Social Network Analysis
- Data Warehousing & Mining Lab
- Soft Computing Lab
- Social Network Analysis Lab